Ajouter au panier
Le produit a été ajouté au panier
Le stock est insuffisant. unités ont été rajoutées au panier
En rupture de stock
Quantité minimum d'achat
La quantité minimum d'achat n'est pas atteinte
photos non contractuelles
En cours de traduction
History was made September 2-6, 1982 in a filming studio in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, as the life and magic of Dai Vernon was permanently recorded for future generations. Inspired by Bill Larsen, the project was undertaken by Videonics, owned and operated by Hans Zahn. The co-hosts of the filming project were Michael Ammar, Gary Ouellet and Steve Freeman.
L & L Publishing has now taken this original footage, digitally re-mastered it and released it on 8 DVDs. Not only can we learn by actually seeing and hearing the Professor at work, but our great grandchildren and their great grandchildren will be taught that most elusive of crafts by the grandest master of them all.
Some of the important points to be considered are:
* The format is that of a jam session, with Vernon discussing his tricks, moves and routines, and generally holding court.
* All the moves, techniques, routines, tips and handlings discussed are actually performed by Vernon or one of the co-hosts, along with a complete explanation.
* Roughly half of the subjects covered relate to the published record; half the material was new and disclosed for the first time (at the time of the video shoot).
* Many times, Vernon teaches important new techniques on the Vernon classics, including improvements, or previously undisclosed handlings, even as regards the famous Stars of Magic effects.
* Some world famous routines, such as the Coins in Champagne Glass or the Fred Kaps Coins and Silk (invented by Vernon and taught to Kaps) are publicly revealed.
* Important revelations about the Erdnase techniques, which Vernon has spent a lifetime studying, form a major part of the material.
The idea behind these videos was to capture Vernon live so future magicians can experience him.
No magician should miss these videos. Dai Vernon was the Dean of modern magic and he shares great things on these tapes. AND now the beauty of DVD offers: Superior Picture Quality Dolby Digital Sound Interactive Menus Take You To Every Trick & Explanation with just a Click of Your Remote Multi-Region for Worldwide Viewing.
Programme détaillé :
Volume 11 :
- Gary Ouellet Intro
- The International Gambler's Code
- The Zanzig Code
- The Spread
- The Miami Brothers Ploy
- The Vernon Card Switch
- The Gambler's Hole Card Switch
- The Snatch
- The Verbal Code ( Vernon )
- Teaching Method for Verbal Code ( Memorized Cards )
- How to Memorize the Cards ( Vernon Method )
- Vernon Tells the Story of Benny
- Vernon Tells the Names of Each Card in his Code
- Vernon Short Card
- Corner Short
- Freeman Demonstrates Short Card Control
Volume 12 :
- Gary Ouellet intro
- Freeman Quotes Erdnase
- The Erdnase Bottom Deal
- The Elliott Bottom Deal
- The Artanis Bottom Deal
- Gambling vs. Magic
- The Second Deal - The Erdnase Methods
- The Johnny Thompson Method
- Vernon's Trick for Second Deal
- Vernon Gives Tips on Second Deal
- The Vernon New Theory Second Deal
- The Big Lie about the Strike Second
- The Elliott Million Dollar Secret
- Mexican Joe's Shift
- The Side Shift
- Covering the One-Handed Shift
- The S.W.E. Shift
- The Kennedy Center Deal ( The Real Work )
- Bad Habits Center Deal
Dvd en Anglais
Une création signée Dai Vernon
Veuillez saisir les champs obligatoires!